RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More pictures and descriptions



Two pictures same people. The one on the left was taken in 1939, the one on the right was taken in 1958. Aunt Fran is the shortest lady, then mom is next to her. Uncle Joe is the only man in the picture, and Aunt Annie is the tallest lady.


How I loved my Aunts and Uncles. We all did. They treated us like their own.



This is a picture of my grandmother, Santa Sbaraglia, with her son, my Uncle Joe, my mom's only brother. He was a twin, but the other twin died soon after birth. And next to Uncle Joe is Aunt Daisy (Evangelista), my mother's oldest sister. This is the only picture I have of Aunt Daisy.
I never knew my grandmother, she died before I was born. But my cousins have told me some things about her -- that would be the Evangelista children -- and I'm grateful for their remembrances.



No comments: