RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Friday, January 18, 2008

All My Children



For all you who have been asking for pictures of all my children and grandchildren, here is a collage of all of them. Top is Becky and Quinn and their children (Dan, Grace, and Annie). Becky is my middle child. Middle picture is Phil and Amy, and their children (Matthew - Phil is holding, Rachel, Amy is holding, Rose and David). Phil is my oldest child and is pushing 39. Which means I'm really getting old. The bottom picture is Cyndi and Shandon and their children (left to right: Shandon, Jr., Adam, Jonah, and Toria). The baby, Ellie May, is out of the main picture, and has changed a bit since that picture was taken.

I know the pictures aren't brand new, but you get the idea of what they look like as they really haven't changed much in the past year.

God has really blessed me and Alan with great children and wonderful spouses for our children. The grandchildren are also a great blessing. God is good!

No comments: