RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Saturday, April 5, 2008

They'll hate it


My brother and sister will hate this picture. Deb is the one holding the dolls. Mom is in the middle, and my brother, Carl, is the cowboy.
Notice Carl even has the leather straps to tie his holsters to his leg. And isn't Deb's naturally curly hair just lovely. That's how our hair looked most of the time. No matter what we did, and as I mentioned before, I'm not really bitter about it, that's the kinky-hair style we were stuck with. I'm sure my mother made the dresses the dolls are wearing.
So while I know my sister will not particularly like this picture, nor will my brother, I just thought I'd give you all a laugh. If any of you have any other "funny" family pictures, scan them in and send them to me. Who knows, I might put them on the BLOG.


No comments: