RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks, Guys!

Well, as you can see from Ye Old Sitemeter Counter I have had over 1,000 hits on the BLOG. Wow! Also, I can't believe it's coming up on a year since I've been doing this. How time flies! I started this last August 22.

In one year, or a little less, 1,000 times someone other than myself has hit on this BLOG. Actually it is less than a year, because I didn't set up the sitemetter until January.

I hope you all have enjoyed it so far. I'll keep it up as long as I have subject matter (thanks to Lori and my sister for hints).

TTFN (ta-ta for now) and MTF (more to follow) is something I've been adding to the bottom to let you know I'd be back with either more silly stories, or continuations of stories started.

Thanks again.

TTFN

No comments: