RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a couple of pictures






Above are just a couple of the pictures from Emily's wedding. Unfortunately, my light settings didn't turn out too well, and my battery ran all the way down.


I know: Excuses, excuses, excuses. At least you can get an idea of how beautiful Emily looked. And Jeff didn't look too bad, either!

Emily gave all of my grandchildren which were in attendance the thrills of their lives. One picture I took was of David and Rose with Emily and Jeff. David asked me if he could have his picture taken with Emily and I told him if she said it was okay, I would take their picture. Another nice thing that Lori did was to give each of the girls (Annie, Grace, and Rose) one of the bridesmaids bouquets (because all three girls tried to catch the bride's bouquet and were disappointed when they didn't catch it. David, on the other hand, did get the garter!

So enjoy these few pictures. As I get time I'll add to the "album." Oh, yeah, the "old" man with Emily is her father, my brother, Mark.

TTFN

No comments: