RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Monday, October 20, 2008

One last wedding remembrance

Sort of. Well, this isn't really related to Emily's wedding, but rather on the trip out to Goshen.

When we got to Lima, Ohio and it's outskirts, we noticed signs in front yards requesting people to vote for -- are you ready for this? -- DEB DREXLER for JUDGE. Yes, my sister -- well, not my sister but someone who has assumed her name -- is running for Judge in Allen County. And while we were listening to Rush Limbaugh Deb Drexler ran an ad on his program. Does that mean she's ultra conservative? Who knows.

I was sorely tempted to stop the car and usurp one of those signs for myself, but I didn't.

So Deb Drexler -- here's to you. I hope you win. I like your name at least.

NOTE: For those of you who don't know Deb Drexler was my sister's name before she married her first and only husband.

NOTE #2: I posted an album on Facebook of Emily's wedding photos. Friends of Judi Hahn can view it. Actually, I said anyone who wanted to see it could, but I don't know how to get those of you who don't have Facebook into Facebook without being a friend. Try Facebook.com and fish around, maybe you'll find the rest of the pictures.

ttfn

No comments: