RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Check it out

I know I said I wasn't adding to the Runnemede Remembered BLOG any more, and I probably (definitive word there -- probably) won't be. My brain is just too addled to think of any more incidents from my childhood and young adulthood. However, I will be keeping up The Fat Lady Singeth and that keep my readers up to date on happenings in and around the Hahn household. I'll still add to the Runnemede Remembered Recipe BLOG from time to time as well. (The two BLOGs are linked, so all you have to do is click anywhere on the name.)

So don't fret readers, I'm still around, just not as around as I was before. (pun intended)

If you didn't get the "pun" my brain has lost weight as has my body, so.... Okay, bad pun. Very bad pun. No pun?

No more ttfn on this post. Just tt.

No comments: