RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fourth grade

What good can I say about 4th grade.  My teacher was Mrs. Kline.  A very, very nice lady, but a very bad teacher.  She had no control of the class and the students ran all over her.

I learned 4th grade lessons on my own because she never had enough control to teach anything.  She was a fun teacher and wanted us to have fun in school, which we did.  We were housed in the auditorium of the school.  In the basement.  Next door to the heating room.  Near the bathrooms.

She always left the door open and the noise in the halls was a distraction, at least for me.

We had a stage in our room and made up plays frequently.  Nobody saw our plays except our classmates.  Yawn.

That's about all I have to say about 4th grade.  Yawn.

ttfn

No comments: